The global hub for Seventh-day Adventist young adults
Founded in fall of 2019, AYP has grown to a community of 8,000+ young Adventists who believe in a culture of collaboration, innovation, and ambition centered around Christ! Our resources, groups, and local chapters minister to our members with the whole person in mind.
Network online with AYPers from across the globe.
Grow through the experience of seasoned professionals.
Receive spiritual care that supports your faith journey.
Gain valuable insights through real-world insights.
Read inspirational content by and for young professionals.
Dive into our monthly theme through an interactive Bible study guide.
Find and share local and virtual events for young professionals.
Explore books to grow you as as a disciple and leader.
Become A Member
Access all of AYP’s communities and resources for FREE.
Who We Are
Adventist Young Professionals exist to foster Christ-centered community through faith development, authentic connections, and ministry engagement.
Adventist Young Professionals seeks to be a global network of local communities that unites, engages, and inspires Seventh-day Adventist professionals to glorify God.
Adventist Young Professionals values discipleship grounded on growing in faith, living in integrity, and serving in love.
We focus on individuals in their 20s-30s who are growing in faith, embarking on their career, and seeking opportunities in their personal, professional and spiritual journey.
AYP is a 501C3 non-profit organization foundation on the teachings of the Bible and the values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Below is a brief overview (extracted from Adventist.org) of the values Adventists uphold.
Seventh-day Adventists are a global family of Christians who hold the Bible as the ultimate authority. There are, however, a few distinguishing characteristics that set them apart from many other Christian denominations.
- Adventists look to Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- Adventists believe the Bible introduces you to God.
- Adventists acknowledge the call to be unique, or “set apart” from the world.
- Adventists uphold the importance of the 4th commandment, the Seventh-day Sabbath, even today.
- Adventists have a rich history, fueled by a renewed emphasis on rigorous Bible study.
The Adventist Church today believes in action.
- The goal is eternal life with Jesus Christ.
Learn more about Seventh-day Adventists at Adventist.org.
AYP is led by a team of over 70 volunteers passionate about fostering Christ-centered community through faith development, authentic connections, and ministry engagement. The team is organized into the following ministry teams focused on empowering innovation and ambition in the next generation of our Church’s leaders.
Meet our leadership team at AYP.me/About/Leadership.
Over the next two years, AYP will continue to grow communities across the globe. Additionally, we will expand our emphasis on missions and outreach, and will launch new resources to equip young professionals to actively share Christ and integrate into loving Adventist churches. It’s our prayer that God will allow these programs and resources to impact thousands for Him.
Explore our goals below and dig deeper at AYP.me/About/Strategy.
Growing in Faith
- Cultivate chapters in major population hubs across North America and across the world.
- Establish and grow virtual groups with leaders from all corners of the world.
- Expand the AYP Convention to be the premier gathering of Adventist young professionals in North America.
Living in Integrity
- Grow new and existing financial streams to support the hiring of supporting staff and grow programs by July 2025.
- Expand the global brand recognition, engagement, and advocacy for AYP.
- Foster a culture that enables inreach and outreach to coexist, serving as a catalyst to engage young professionals as active members of a local Adventist church.
Serving in Love
- Share Christ locally and internationally through mission trips and outreach projects.
- Grow a thriving global team of young professionals to advance the mission of AYP.
- Improve operational processes through training and mentorship for new and existing team members.
- Develop, implement, and adapt volunteer engagement strategies that showcase appreciation to volunteers for their dedication to the ministry, increase team comradery, and support every volunteer as a growing Christian leader.
Every year, our team works together to come up with a theme that guides our approach to the next 12 months. This theme is used for our convention, activities within our chapters and groups, the resources that we develop, and a number of other areas. Below are a list of our current and past themes:
- 2023-2024 – Cultivate: Rhythms of Christ
- 2022-2023 – Thrive: The Next Level
- 2021-2022 – Brave Hearts
- 2020-2021 – Reconnect
Start A Chapter In Your City
Meet our network of mentors from across the globe!
Looking for ways to serve with us? Explore our open volunteer opportunities!